SPICY JALAPENO AND
CRAB STUFFED CHICKEN
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, diced
- 2 chicken breasts
- 12 ounces crab meat
- 10 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic (you can use less, but we LOVE garlic)
- Cajun Seasonings - 1/2 cup beer
- Flatten each thawed chicken breast with a meat tenderizer or other means.
- In a small bowl, mix 6 ounces cream cheese with 6 ounces crab meat, garlic and preferred Cajun Seasonings. Stir.
- Stir in jalapeno peppers.
- Divide and spoon the cream cheese/crab mixture over the flattened chicken breast. Spread.
- Roll each chicken breast into a tight wrap and cover with tinfoil.
- Bake at 375 F for approximately 35-40 minutes, or until Chicken is done.
- Use the remaining cream cheese and crab and mix in a bowl.
- Add beer and Cajun Seasonings, and stir.
- Nuke it about 1 minute, then pour over the top of the finished chicken.
- Dust with more Cajun Seasonings for taste and color, and serve!